Sunday, January 10, 2010

Jan 10 2010 - Scared of Letting Go

Strength
Power Snatch worked up to 55kg/121# for 2 singles
Squat 3 sets of 5 reps (107kg/235#)
Press 3 sets of 5 reps (39kg/86#)

Since I've been making good progress on my squats, I want to keep at it. On the other hand, I'm excited to do conditioning with the crossfitters down the hill. Mixing two programs is usually a pretty bad idea. But I can't let go of the strength gains I'm making yet. This means I'll have to pay a little more attention to my recovery. We'll see how well it works.

I've still got a delay between driving my hips up and lifting my chest. This causes me to have a pretty horizontal back angle. Anyone jogging by has my permission to shout "chest up" if they see me doing this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment